To IPKNND Fans, Arshad Khan and the CV's - PLEASE, PLEASE READ!!!
To IPKNND Fans, Arshad Warsi and the CV's - PLEASE, PLEASE READ!!! (By Arshi Advocates) (Thanked: 12 times)
This is aimed at you guys and more importantly Arshad Khan and the CV's, so please, if Director Ji you are reading this, please do consider the ideas below, we think they will be very useful and a good addition to the show as we really want to see Anjali thrive!!! Who said love stories have to be about only 1 couple?
Most importantly though, we do think you're doing a brilliant job, the current track is fascinating, you have to remember we are people that want lots of good stuff, but we are not the type to criticise and not help. We love IPKKND so we want to help you guys become even more successful, please consider out ideas, thanks.
We have been thinking about IPKKND over the weekend, and we thought that although we absolutely love, adore, and are fascinated by Arshi, we also really like Anjali's character, there is so much going for her character:
- She is disabled
- Her first marriage did not go through and she was thoroughly embarrassed
- Shyam saved her did he really?
- Shyam has destroyed her life he never was who he pretended to be
- She never had a love life, she never had romance
Taking the last line, we also do not think that Anjali has ever loved Shyam. All we have ever seen is that she feels a lot of gratitude gratitude that:
- He accepted her as a disable
- Gratitude that he saved her
- Gratitude that he loves her
Now, director ji, when you portrayed her that might not have been your intention, but if we were you, we would go down this route, she worshipped her husband out of gratitude, not love, she made her gratitude her love and accepted it.
When she talks of love, she has said that she had no time to think, she knew it was love, yet everything that is supposed to be present in love seems to be missing in her marriage. No arguments, no disagreements, he always agrees with her, he does what she wants, not exactly something that entices a person right?
OK, to fans like us, so here we were thinking we could give the CV's a few ideas for Anjali, please feel free to add anything that you might want to see:
We want a new person in her life, it can be someone from the past that she already liked, or someone new.
There are 3 routes the CV's can take:
1. She finds out about Shyam, breaks down (can or cannot have kid, we prefer having the child) someone new comes into her life, but it has to be someone like Arnav aka ASR that rocks her foundations, drives her crazy and irritates the hell out of her a man that one wants to drool over this leaves potential to keep Abhaas in the show (yeah I know you guys want him gone, but he is good so we would prefer him still having a job, also the reason we say someone like Arnav aka Asr is because Arnav chose Khushi, who is a lot like his sister, but he refused to accept there could be anyone nice like his sister in the world that is the truth, whether it has been shown or not!)
2. Someone from her past comes into her life, who she had potentially really liked, she keeps getting attracted to him but keeps backing off feeling that she is betraying her husband she is guilt ridden etc, finally when she finds out about Shyam she will be shocked and hurt but might find it easier to pick up the pieces.
3. After Khushi is shot, after ASR asks for forgiveness, after RT etc (they finally can manage to make love or whatever) but Shyam's truth comes out to Anjali and maybe even the past comes into play somehow, Anjali has a complete breakdown Arshi have to split up this will give us hopefully fights and love scenes but let's see (director ji you will have to use your CV's for this one, not sure how to play it if we can come up with a better option will add it later). We then see Khushi and Arnav joining hands to help her recover, and in the midst of this Khushi's cousin or some other guy (obviously someone like ASR aka Arnav) comes along and he ends up being a bit like ASR aka Arnav and Anjali has serious problems with him and they keep arguing and fighting their growing attraction, maybe he can have had a bad marriage as well, or not trust women much whatever works.
You see, although we love seeing Arshi, we think that if not as brilliant, at least to some level Anjali's romance will be well worth watching (unlike akash and Payal's!)
Hey guys please add if you have any ideas to this track! Rashdah has already done arshi moments under Rashdah called Director Ji: Arshi moments we want! If you want to add to that and bring it to the top feel free do so, its all romantic moments that we want for Arshi! Please guys, the more these posts are kept to the top, the more they will be noticed.
Anjali Parallel Love Track (By dd-IPKKND Fan) (Thanked: 5 times)
Hi AA Dearies,
Taking this opportunity to add my 2 bit.
Last week had already sent an email directly to 4 lions with regards to Daljeet, and at the same time suggested that they could plan out an Anjali parallel love track.
Suggested an Orthopedic Surgeon or a Physiotherapist from an affluent family, to come into Anjali's life. Even a widower would do. Kind of during the course of her treatment they fall in love. A mature, well educated and good looking man, with a house of his own!! Not a loser like Skunk. Even better looking than Shyam would be good. Tall, fair and handsome someone like Dr Mannan from EHMB.
This would also ensure that the current SARUN leads are not there in all the frames, which gives them more free time, not overworked, use of less of BDs, fewer frustrations for all and keeps the whole IPK family and us happy.
stop Daljeet leaving (By Arshi Advocates) (Thanked: 3 times)
Hey CV's and Fans (who we are currently upset with - add to this myview!) please try and keep Anjali, we want her around. Its so unfortunate that she might be leaving, as the way she portrays Anjali no one else can, and she is a very talented actress. We do so hope that she is not leaving and that Arshad Khan and CV's take these suggestions into consideration and give her a role.
It would be nice to see a replay of the hose scene, where she wets Shyam with the new guy who would burn her with his passion - that was such a dull scene, it broke our hearts!
PLEASE MAKE DALJEET STAY BACK! (By Samona) (Thanked: 4 times)
PLEASE MAKE DALJEET STAY BACK!!
EVERY IPKKND FAN HAS MENTIONED IN THE PAST FEW DAYS, HOW MUCH THEY HAVE LIKED DALJEET BHANOT AS ASR'S SISTER, ANJALI!!
THE BROTHER-SISTER DUO HAS A GREAT BONDING AS ASR-ANJALI AS WELL AS BARUN-DALJEET!
THE SBS SEGMENTS BETWEEN THE TWO DURING RAKSHA-BANDHAN HAD ADDED A LOT OF INTEREST AND AFFECTION , WHEREIN DALJEET SAID THAT BARUN WAS THE FIRST TO WHOM SHE HAD TIED A RAKHI AND SO HE IS A BROTHER TO HER!!
PLEASE SEND EMAILS TO STAR PLUS AND 4 LIONS ASKING THEM TO GIVE DALJEET A MEATIER ROLE AS ANJALI AND NOT TO SHOW HER AS BROKEN DOWN OR CATATONIC AFTER HEARING OF SHYAM'S BETRAYAL!
SHE WAS THE SISTER WHO HAS RAISED ARNAV MALIK TO BECOME THE RUTHLESS, SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS TYCOON ASR! OBVIOUSLY SHE HAS A GREAT DEAL OF HIDDEN STRENGTH WHICH CAN BE USED TO PORTRAY A TOUGH ROLE!!
SHE SHOULD THROW SHYAM INTO PRISON AND THEN GET READY FOR A ROMANTIC LIFE OF HER OWN, WITH A SMASHING HUNK FOR HER SELF!!
LET US GET ANOTHER LOVE STORY WITHIN THIS LOVE STORY!!