PLAYING WITH FIRE!!!!
PLAYING WITH FIRE!!!! (By Arshi Advocates) (Thanked: 9 times)
Anjali questions Shyam
The episode begins with Anjali searching for Shyam whilst on the phone. She sees Shyam coming out of Khushi’s room and is surprised. Her lips stiffen, and we can see that she is not happy. She asks him what he was doing in her brother’s room, and he tries to step away from answering the question by asking her about the function she went to. Anjali is not happy, answering him she then says I phoned you ten minutes ago and have been phoning you again why did you not answer my phone? She then says you said you were coming downstairs to take me to the doctor’s appointment. He makes the excuse that he was looking for his phone, and she does not let this go and she asks what his phone is doing in chotes room. He says that he was looking for it everywhere, he still has not found it and will go and look in his room again. Before he can leave, she spots the raksha dhaga and asks what he is wearing in his neck to which he replies that Khushi got raksha dhaga for everyone and that is what he is wearing.
- Anjali is no longer dumb (we scream for joy!) she is finally cluing into the fact that something is wrong. However she doesn’t seem to have gotten that angry with Shyam....
- Doctor’s appointment at night? Like what the!
- Idiot Shyam, when Anjali asks everyone she will realise that you are the only one that she got the raksha dhaga for. Fool.
Khushi hears the recorded conversation, she says that she is disgusted by what she has done and is unable to tolerate it anymore. NK tries to console saying look at the brighter side we needed to record his voice and we have. He says he is sorry we had to do this. She says that I have fallen so low that I have to do and say these things and I let him touch me, I could not stop him from touching me.
- The pain for her is beyond realm, she is hurting.
- NK closes his eyes, he hurts as well, because he knows that what has happened should not have happened, and he was not able to stop it as well.
However, when Khushi is about to compare herself to something cheap, he does not allow her to complete her sentence and says that you feel like you have done everything possible for the sake of Arnav. He then says we have to continue to keep an eye on all of Shyam’s activities.
- NK is supporting her in every way and form, he knows what Shyam is like and this will help bring the truth to Mami and possibly also Arnav, depending on whether Arnav believes her or not.
NK then tells Khushi he has to take off the camera and get the pen-drive whilst you go and wait in my room.
Anjali’s changing colours
Khushi rushes out of the room and does not see Anjali and in her distress, she slams into Anjali nearly throwing her on the floor, she grabs Anjali and apologises saying she did not see her. Anjali’s answer is worth noting “well you should watch and walk Khushi ji, and why do something that you would have to ask forgiveness for” she is very irritated.
- Khushi is concerned. She must have understood the underlying message and is left wondering what just happened with Anjali.
- Anjali has decided to make her focus Khushi, rather than her husband, for some unknown reason Shyam has managed to get away this time as well.
- To be honest, we never wanted a MU between Khushi and Anjali, it is unfortunate that we might have to see this.
- A lot of effort will have to be put into clearing up this mess!
- Khushi for her sake did not tell her about Shyam, if she had not been so melodramatic, she would now know the truth.
- Will she end up being just like her brother and not listen but judge? If so who the hell out of the bro and sis will put the pieces together of Khushi’s engagement? Seriously no one has even tried to make the link, it is like it is al forgotten.
NK and Khushi
NK uses the recorded I love you Khushi to get entry into the USB, but when Khushi once again hears it she withdraws into herself, she cannot help but feel disgusted. NK realises that she is upset, he does not know how to help her come out of the depression that she is falling into.
He finally decides that the best way to make her smile and feel better is to tell her why he calls Arnav Nanav. He then tells her that when Arnav had been small he had just learnt to speak and he used to pronounce his name as Nanav, everyone started to call him that but over time everyone started to call him Arnav. However, NK continued to call him Nanav as it used to irritate the hell out of Nanav and he used to get his kick out of it.
- Oh NK that is so cute, you are so cute, we love you to bits, your acting like a brother, we are so glad that they did not crucify your character by making you pursue Khushi. Thanks CV’s!
- We do believe that he will be her binding force, he will back her up to prove her innocence, he has seen to what extent she can go to say Arnav and he knows that she does not have dirty intentions
When he sees Khushi smile for him it is the greatest joy for him, he was sad to see her upset, and he says to her that you should always be happy like this.
The document in the USB
Both Khushi and NK look at the document, they start to scroll down and realise that it is a crucial document. Finally NK reads out what is written
“I Arnav Singh Raizada declare this to be my last will and testament, I hereby appoint Shyam the sole executor of the Will”
Khushi s dumbfound, so is NK who says that this is a soft copy of the will that Jiju has made. He then says that Arnav’s signatures are in it and that everything has been left to Shyam’s name. Khushi then questions why Arnav would want to leave everything to Shyam, NK also ponders on this question.
All of a sudden the light-bulb goes off and Khushi has her flashback, the papers she had gotten signed by Arnav.
- This point we think she probably felt like sinking into the floor and dying. She is dreading what she is thinking but realises that it is a very possible scenario.
She picks up her phone, begging to DM for it not to be so, but when she checks her phone she sees the will photo she had taken.
- She realises what a big mistake she has made. Her world shatters when she sees the photo of the documents she took.
NK asks her what is wrong, she does not know what to say, she then tells him that these are the same papers she got signed by Arnav, but at the time they were not these papers. She then realises that Shyam tricked her to get the papers signed and that she had been really stupid not to check the papers before having them signed.
- She regrets and realises she has put Arnav’s life at risk, she is hurting a lot. For her the smallest pain to another is too much.
NK tries to console her saying it is not like that, but she is unwilling to listen and runs away hurt and upset. We see her prowling in her room, accusing herself of having put Arnav in danger.
Payal and Akash
We see Akash waiting for Payal and getting impatient, he finally sees her and irritated he gives the invite to the lady and goes to Payal and has a go at her for being late. Poor Payal stands there very uncomfortable, and Akash wonders why she is not moving, when she tries to she trips over the new shoes she had brought to impress everyone. She feels really self conscious, he asks her what is wrong and she shows him the shoes, he asks her what she is wearing. She says I am not used to them.
This confuses and angers him, he says you should not have worn them but come now, try to walk in them. She trips up. He then says what stupidity is this, if you could not walk or even stand in them why wear them? She says stop telling me off I did this for you he is very rude to her and says that what you wearing them and falling all over the place you did for me? It then dawns on him that the kajol in the eyes and moving them around, the oil it was all for him. He then says unbelievable, my bro is not here I am tense and all of this silliness from you, I have to handle these problems as well now. Payal gets angry and says don’t handle these things then and he says you are right I will not. This really hurts Payal, he then hits the nail on the head and says take the sandals off and lets go home. The crack between these two has formed.
- When he wanted to propose to Payal in the restaurant, she said to him that he knew nothing about her, he did not want to listen he wanted to accept her fully.
- Now she tries to explain to him that she did for him and he still refuses to listen to her.
- She says she is doing it for him, he doesn’t want that, he wants her to represent the RM Bahu, she only has to be talkative and fit in well, unfortunately, he himself is weak, otherwise he would have given her an idea of how to behave.
- She needs serious training, Khushi probably could help her, she does not have the people’s skills that Khushi does.
- The cracks between Payal and Akash are over silly matters, their relationship is breaking apart because of superficial matters whilst Khushi and Arnav’s relationship was breaking on much serious ground.
- Payal is trying to do everything for Akash and failing, Khushi till date has done everything for Arnav and failed (will go into this later) though she is now gaining his trust.
- Payal has always been more concerned by the little things like impressing Akash, so she has missed all the big things staring her in the face like Shyam hitting on her sister, Arnav not treating Khushi right, Khushi’s pain. She has not fulfilled her sister’s duty.
- Up till today, whenever she did something stupid, or was embarrassed we laughed at her, today we felt sorry at her pitiful state. She wants to please her husband and is trying any formula that will work, the insecurity came from attending the first party in which she felt she did not fit in. She failed to realise that it was her simplicity and beauty that attracted Akash.
- We do believe that she needed to lose the makeup and the overdressing needed to go, today she looked good but unfortunately the shoes made a mockery out of her.
- Akash should have supported her, instead he gave her a verbal slap and left, he moaned like a child about the responsibilities abd failed to realise that his wife was trying to please him. Yet this is the same guy that was hell bent on expressing his love – seriously you just wanted her in bed? Once that is done no more commitments? Shame on you.
Khushi remembers how she got Arnav to sign the papers, she realises the big mistake she has made. She asks for forgiveness from DM saying that she should never have done that, she had been selfish, she had thought only of her innocence, she had compromised with Shyam and did not think how it would affect Arnav. She then says I don’t want to prove anything, I don’t care what he thinks of me, I cannot tolerate that I have put Arnav ji in danger. But then we see a look of determination come over her face and she says that I will not give up so easily, at that time you were not with me, but now you are with me and everything will be ok, she looks at DM hoping for a sign, we see NK place a hand on her shoulder and he says yes everything will be ok, and we will find a way of getting to the bottom of this. NK says he has put the pen-drive away but what do we do next?
She looks back at her DM and says that give me strength for what I am going to do, I need your help in it, and we see both NK and Khushi pray to DM.
- The DM is back in action, she has always been a friend of Khushi and a staunch supporter, through thick and thin she has shown Khushi the way.
- DM brought the two of them together, she kept her eye on Khushi all the time.
- DM will once again play a huge part in helping Khushi to find Arnav.
- Of course, she also has the support of NK, who will not back out and is with her all the way.
Arnav and dirty fella
Dirty fella walks in and cannot see ASR, bechara, he probably thought that the boss will end up giving him another few slaps. He rushes around panicked and starts to throw all the boxes on the floor. He sees Arnav standing leaning against the wall, all casual, looking at him. He points the gun at him when he sees him and Arnav smirks saying what is wrong? You’re already scared, what will happen when I really run away, in fact tell your friends and your boss that by sunset I will be gone.
- Does he really trust Khushi that much or is he bluffing? He seems to have finally believed his heart over his mind and now trusts her to find the chit and to come find him.
- He is using a interesting tactic (one of the many things we love about ASR) he is bluffing his way into getting them to stuff up! Brilliant, dirty fella is always weak at the knees, poor thing seems to want to shake like a leaf, but he has to control himself just in case he gets caught out. Haha!
- Its good to see ASR back, though the transfer from Majnu to ASR was interesting, kind of like his sister who suddenly decides to wake up as well, makes me think of sitting ducks turning into tigers, better late than never right????
playing with fire (By Arshi Advocates) (Thanked: 9 times)
Khushi plays her biggest card
We see Shyam coming down the stairs to Khushi, we see Khushi praying to DM to give her strength. Shyam asks her what is wrong why she has called him here so early. Khushi then says that we both know why Arnav married me, and anyway this marriage is a joke and I want to end it but before that can u do something for me. He like a hungry dog says I can do anything for you ask me once blah blah bladi blah!
Khushi says you are lying you have always lied, you were never with me, will never be with me, you forget you are married. He looks at her surprised. She says I can take as much money and as much property as I want off of Arnav, but he will only get the pain if you....she pauses and Shyam picks up on this and says you want me to leave Anjali? To divorce her?
Shyam then says you only need to say it from the heart and I will do it give me one sign I will give up everything for you. She says fine this is what I want, she says she wants him (Shyam) to give his (Arnav’s) sister a divorce, she says to break his stubbornness and ego this is the best way the episode ends with Shyam considering this.
Before commenting on this, we would also like to mention Mami who was doing her sleuthing job and has decided to investigate on her own.
- ]Will Mami hear the conversation? This is the biggest concern fandom has, if she does, Mami has always been logical and investigated the matter. She does not leap in and attack. We hope that NK will disclose the truth to her.
- Deception is the name of the game here, Khushi is deceiving him by using the rules of his game. She has decided to let the spider enter the web he has created in the hope of getting entangled in his own net. Khushi is creating the illusion that she is his, if only he does this one thing, she is seducing without using seduction, Shyam is already on his knees, he has no care for anything but her at this point – however we do believe that if he were to choose between money or Khushi, it would be money!
Khushi and Arnav concerns
Arnav has enough trust in Khushi to believe that she will come for him. However, a lot of people prefer to malign Khushi. Why? We have no idea, seeing as he is the one that has always started of the cycle of mess. At least she has pure intentions.
- He met her at the show, she answered him back to teach her a lesson he released a video
- Goons tried to attack her saying she was easy – Shyam comes to rescue
- Shyam then seems to follow her around and meets her in the market and gives her his card if she ever needs his help (which she would not ever have thought of taking)
- Later, she bangs into ASR’s car, to pay him back, after all the taunts he gives her, she phones Shyam to have him help her find a job (so because of Arnav she has to turn to him).
- Shyam sends her for a job but she ends up getting up in ASR’s office.
- ASR flirts and romances Khushi without realising it himself, and to get away from the outpour of feelings, gets engaged to Lavannya thus breaking Khushi’s heart and putting her under Buaji’s pressure to get married to Shyam.
- She finds out who Shyam really is, whilst all this time fighting her attraction to Arnav. She is heartbroken and does not know what to do. She is about to tell Arnav but remembers the bro-sis relationship, and so as not to hurt his feelings keeps quiet.
- When she tries to tell him at the wedding he is too angry to listen to her and forcefully marries her.
- When he finds out the truth he refuses to listen to her, thus forcing her to turn to Shyam in order to prove her innocence.
- Now, because she made a mistake of signing the papers in exchange of the truth coming out of Shyam’s mouth, she has put his life in danger.
- What we hope will be next is, because of him, her love for him she will go to save him and will end up putting her life before Arnav.
- The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost
- Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
There is a reason for choosing this poem, Paths in the woods and forks in roads are metaphors for the lifeline, its crises and decisions. We are free to choose, but we do not really know beforehand what we are choosing between. Our route is, thus, determined by an accretion of choice and chance, and it is impossible to separate the two. So in terms of Khushi, she has decided which route to take, unfortunately for her, she has no idea which way this will fare.
BY THE WAY OUR THOUGHTS ARE THE BLUE COLOURED SNIPPETS!!!
Precap: dirty fella and friends come and see Arnav doing sit-ups, he stops and sits down relaxed saying only 3? Call up the rest as well but then says, oh but what is the point? I will not be here then, I am gonna runaway! Run rabbit run, run, run but oh no, this rabbit has to wait for Khushi!
If you have questions please leave them, we will get back to you later on!
Thanks for comments and answers! (By Arshi Advocates) (Thanked: 11 times)
Thank you to everyone that read our myviews, we are going to make more of an effort to address anything our readers say, promise!
Milady. Dd-IPKKND, Ti, Sreddy, Sammy, Sandy, bestfan, bogdan and tejasari love you guys for always commenting
Om: we would have said yes he will escape himself, maybe he still will, but from what we have understood, Khushi will save him. It should be interesting to see whether he is just waiting for her or genuinely needs saving!
Tshaheen: Well, we are two minds about this, because of the telepathy convo and the love making that nearly took place, it seems inappropriate that they should have him mistrust her again. However, we always wanted him to mistrust her for maybe only for second, this would have meant she backed off from him and when Shyam and Arnav fought, she could be wounded (they did say she would get shot, but not sure this will happen anymore).
xxx, trust me even we are seriously worried about what will happen, we only wanted a small MU and then a shooting, but after the love making scene and the telepathy, it would be wrong.
Ss, yes the Anjali and Arnav rift looks very likely!!!