Denial Never Works!!!!
Denial Never Works!!!! (By Arshi Advocates) (Thanked: 5 times)
Hi guys, today’s episode was well crafted and interesting, whereas the episodes before were going as slow as a snail, they are now racing forward as fast as a steam engine, today we got to see well enacted performances by most of the cast. Sanaya is the one we would praise; the girl really carried the show forward on her shoulders with mind blowing after mind blowing performances. It was wonderful to see ASR in action again, though to us Barun still is not in full ASR mode, come on, hurry up we are waiting.
Quite a while back, one of us, (Rashdah) once said that we are to the directors, what Khushi is to ASR. The director has chosen this story line, it might anger us, it may make us cry, it may make us laugh (Kind of like Arnav aka ASR) but we (the Khushi’s) are still pulled towards the story and we take each blow, each slap as long as we get the loving words. Like Khushi we will rebel, we will argue but in the end we still love IPKKND. Now enter Shyam (the CV’s) who are constantly throwing hurdles to make our life hell, we (the Khushi’s) will beat them down with our verbal fights, but once again they will find a new way of torturing us! So next time anyone decides to criticise Khushi for behaving the way she does, remember the way you are behaving by watching IPKKND! (ROFL!)
The next thing we will address here is the performance of Daljeet, it was on par and brilliant, unfortunately although we had laid out the reasons for it being a dream or reality, we were inclined to lean towards a dream. We were proved wrong (unless tomorrow we find out it is a dream – this is unlikely we know). It is really disappointing for us, not because we were wrong, but more because, this was a big opportunity that IPKKND lost. Anjali finding out the truth about Shyam was a big event, one that should have been promoted via promo’s, it would have helped the TRP’s skyrocket up, however, the director and CV’s decided not to go down this route. Why would it have helped increase TRP’s? Well, Indian audiences (the only ones that seem to count for TRP’s) seem to like or should we say love the typical saas-bahu and nand-bhabi arguments, this was even better, a possible affair of the Bahbi (sister-in-law) with the Nand’s husband. (Zara and Moonflower, thank-you for the correction, although we know which is which, we somehow managed to write it the wrong way around, rofl! we have tried to replace it a few times, hope this is up in a little while with the correction!) Unfortunately this route was not taken and a golden egg from the chicken missed.
Now we will start with the episode:
Khushi fools Shyam
Shyam hands her the papers back, she looks at him and he says to her I do not need to show you any more proof do I? You now trust me right? She looks at the signed papers; he moves forward and says we have to trust each other now as we have the same aim. She looks at him with disgust and is saved from answering, as Nani has walked in.
- You seriously do live in la-la land, her and have the same aim as you? She is pulling out every weapon to destroy you, the quicker she can do it the happier she will be!
Nani is surprised to see Shyam in Khushi’s room, and as Nani is about to question, Shyam turns around and says to Khushi that ensure that Mami reads the papers properly before she signs, Khushi says ok and Shyam explains to Nani how Khushi is helping the school near Buaji and I thought I would help, he then says to Khushi that these papers will help solve all your problems.
- God do you know how right you are? Unfortunately you think they will solve all her problems because they will destroy Arnav, however, for her, they will save him, and these are the most precious papers for her. Poor Shyam dreaming of her and not realising he is being made into a fool by Khushi.
Khushi asks Nani if she needed anything, Nani says I cannot see Manorama anywhere, I have not seen her since morning. Khushi says no I have not seen her, Nani then says to Khushi that Arnav sent you a present and you did not even open it, she says she will.
- Oh Khushi, maybe you should of had some of those alarm bells go off? Because Mami has got the wrong end of the stick and is busy trying to tell Anjali.
She puts the papers away in front of Shyam, Shyam tells her to check what gift Arnav’s kidnappers got her. She opens the gift to find a pretty red saree with work on it. She is upset to see it. Shyam says wow, it is like the one you were on Teej.
- This irritates her though she controls it, she knows he has sent it with his dirty intentions. You are so disgusting Shyam, you still have not worked out that she does not care about you!
- If dirty fella got the clothes, then how did Shyam describe the saree to him???? Is that guy really that smart? Very unlikely nai? It’s an interesting mystery.....
Shyam wants Khushi who wants Arnav
She throws the saree down and notices a paper sticking out, she goes to pick it up, she sees that it is a receipt, at this point, Shyam says keep yourself free tomorrow, I have a surprise for you. She is not listening to him and is focused on the paper, she is about to scrunch it up and throw it but notices something, she open it and sees the word Laad Governar written, she instantly knows it is Arnav’s writing.
Shyam looks back at her and repeats stay ready, tomorrow we will both celebrate the destruction of Arnav. She is lost in Arnav and happy that she has finally found a way to him. Shyam looks at her waiting for a reply, she hugs the paper to her chest, Shyam comes forward and says are you listening to me, when he sees with tears in her eyes he asks if she is ok, she says yes. He says again I have a surprise for you tomorrow I want to take you somewhere, she says why not today? He laughs and holds her shoulders saying my dear Khushi patience is sweet. I will wait ardently for tomorrow.
- Finding the paper is the biggest blessing for her, her Arnav sent her a clue on how to find him, and for her this is her biggest happiness.
- Its interesting to note that Shyam is really focused on having Arnav destroyed, whilst Khushi is completely focused on finding her husband.
- She hugs the paper close, realising that this is like a love note from her hubby, she is ecstatic that she now has a clue.
She looks at the paper again and smiles; she then shuts the door and looks again at the paper. She realises Arnav sent the message for her, she however, cannot read the address, so focuses on the phone number and decides to phone them. She then says laad governor, he is calling himself it and gives a teary laugh.
- She is happy that he made contact with her, it lightened her heart that he has used the word that he used to get irritated by, to let her know where he is.
- We so hope that there are no misunderstandings between the two of them, they love each other so much. It makes us wonder how everything will get sorted out.
Shyam is happy about giving her the surprise, tomorrow is Arnav’s last day and after everything that was his will be mine, his wealth, property and now Khushi will also be his.
- Is gloating at his own smartness. What he does not realise is that she is getting ready to destroy him and find her husband.
Denial Never Works!!!! (By Arshi Advocates) (Thanked: 12 times)
Anjali in Denial!
Mami says that son-in-law said that yes I will divorce her. Anjali is shocked and shakes her head, she then says he cannot say this, he didn’t say anything like this, its not possible for him to say that. She then says that I cannot believe this. Mami replies, don’t believe me, but I am only telling you what I heard and saw. Anjali says no I cannot believe you, this is your mistake. She shouts nothing like this happened, you heard wrong, my Shyam cannot do this, he cannot even think it, she goes to cover her ears and tells her not to repeat this, it’s not right, he cannot do this.
Mami cries and says did you feel these days that son-in-law is keeping away from you and Anjali remembers how he says he is going out to work to meet a client, how she sees him going with Khushi, how she catches her feeding him kheer, how she says she got it for Anjali, how she sees Shyam coming out of Arnav’s room but she rejects it and says why are you asking? There is nothing like this is going on. Mami then says you know I cannot lie like this. Anjali says you misunderstood and you are misguiding me. She then shouts and says to her you have misunderstanding and that is it, Shyam loves me a lot and he cannot do anything like this to me.
- Anjali’s acting was brilliant, if she had reacted any differently we would have been surprised.
- She has given Shyam the status next to God, she thinks that he can do no wrong. Her belief in him is absolute, and she refuses to move away from it.
- Her denial was always expected, she cannot accept that the perfect little world she had created in her mind might be a lie, she cannot believe that Shyam would do this, so she rejects what Mami has said to her and she refuses to listen to sense.
- This makes us think that in the future, until Shyam admits it in front of her, she might not believe this.
- It also might mean that she turns on Khushi the minute Shyam says that she was behind it, she would rather accuse Khushi then believe that her husband can do any wrong.
- Today we saw the crack in her world, we saw the effect it will have on her. Instead of reacting in the typical manner, she has decided to reject everything including her instincts that there was something wrong. SHE PREFERS TO BE IN DENIAL.
- We will never say that she was at fault or that she might have given Shyam too much status, love and attention, because she was his wife, she expected him to be committed to her. She felt gratitude towards him for helping her, but this is a blow to her, one that she will now find difficult to handle.
We think that the track can go 2 ways:
1. When Shyam blurts his load of crap she believes him and turns against Khushi, forcing Arnav to side with Khushi which creates a MU between Anjali and Arnav.
2. Anjali knows that Shyam is lying, maybe she finds out some other way or she believes Khushi because she knows what she has done for her brother, so she decides to deliberately create a rift with Arnav, in order to get him to leave with Khushi and keep Shyam away from Khushi.
We prefer the second option simply because it will fit in with the idea of nayi soch, but even the first option would be interesting to watch!
Shyam getting suspicious?
HP says to NK he found the pendant (the USB copy) in his room, as he is putting it in his pocket, he sees Shyam looking at him and is frazzled, he drops it, as Shyam comes towards him he covers it with his foot and pretends that his leg has pins and needles. Shyam asks him what is wrong with his leg, he says yes, it is very heavy from sitting, Shyam corrects him saying it has gone numb not heavy which is a term used for pregnant ladies. Shyam says I will help you, NK says no I will go he slides his foot across to Khushi’s room, then picks it up and runs to Khushi’s room, as he enters her room, Shyam gets suspicious.
- This bit frazzled us, if NK knows that Shyam has picked up on him, even if he doesn’t know anything, should he not be more careful? They continuously repeat that they have to be careful, that they have to keep a eye on him, yet NK is completely oblivious to the fact that Shyam might be right outside listening to their conversation. It does not matter whether he did or didn’t, it’s the fact that he could!
[BOLD[/BLUE]Arnav beats up the the goons
Goon1 walks in concerned that Arnav has run off, as he searches for him, Arnav comes in from the other side and comes up behind him and grabs him by the neck, holding onto it until he does not faint and then waits for the next guy. We see goon2 come looking for the first goon. Arnav sits waiting, whilst this guy keeps calling Goon1 . Arnav get up, when the guy turns around he says to Arnav what are you looking at, Arnav grabs him by the neck and possibly snaps his neck? Lol
- Hey Arnav aka ASR good to see you back, can you please try and become the old ASR? The sexy all action ASR? You see we all really miss ya!
- We would love to say how hot you looked, we did like your muscles rippling, but really we need to see you in your three piece suits and all the other stuff you used to wear.
- We also want to see you pursue Khushi, you soooooo need to make it up to her, and we want to see lots of romance. No! We don’t care if sound desperate now. WE WANT ROMANCE! WE WANT ROMANCE! WE WANT ROMANCE!!!!
NK and Khushi making mistakes?
Khushi tells NK to close the door, Shyam starts to get suspicious and wonders what they up to.
Khushi tells NK that Arnav sent this receipt to tell us where he is. NK says how will the bill help? She says have a look. He reads out laad governor and is confused, she gives a sweet smile and says that this is what I call him. Even NK smiles at this, she then says I think that he is somewhere around the hotel, and says I have also got the address.
NK says what abt the papers, she says hold on and she shows NK, he is really ahppy and says he signed all the papers? NK then gives her the divorce paper and says we do not need this, you keep itand he then says you did it. She says the mistake is mine, I had to fix it. NK then says if something were to happen to Arnav then bro in law cannot claim anything as he has signed the papers. He says you fooled him, she says he fooled us and arnav, I just returned the favour. He asks whether brother in law got suspicious, she says no, thank God. He tells her how he escaped being nearly caught. She takes the pendant and the file and puts in the drawer and leaves the house.
We see NK and Khushi running out and banging into Nani. She asks where they are going and Khushi says shopping and NK says Visa stuff. As they are leaving Shyam stops them, calling Khushi. He asks where she is going, she says NK wanted to buy something for his mum and dad. Shyam says ok go or should I drop you guys off. She says no we will go. Shyam is now suspicious. He goes into her room, remembering that she had a cordless phone in her hand, he looks for the phone finding it he dials the number. He then knows about the restaurant and he wonders why she called that restaurant and then calls dirty fella, he asks him where they get they get their food, he tells him. Shyam, closes his eyes realising it is the same restaurant. He says no, no way. He panics.
- You know NK and Khushi can sometimes be incredibly dumb, if he stopped you, why did you need to look so nervous?
- You know the guy is smart, so if he offered you the lift, the sensible thing would have been to accept the offer, that way he could have dropped you off and you could have taken another taxi, or you could have gone somewhere nearby returned back home and gone back later.
- We were disappointed that you did not look at the consequences of your actions and instead rushed off to find out about this restaurant.
- Khushi, why the hell did you think it would be a smart idea to use the house phone? You know very well that Mami has already caught you out when you used the house phone, now you go and make the same mistake again.
- Shyam is sweating, he knows something is up and he investigates, he now will think that Khushi might not be on his side, so this is likely to make him very dangerous.
- Another point that concerns us is that she left the papers in a drawer that is not locked, if it occurs to Shyam to check, she will be seriously stuffed, especially seeing as the silly girl took the divorce papers with her and left the other papers home.
- Leaving the papers home means that he might take them and rip them up, hence getting all of Arnav’s money and property. The divorce paper is in her bag, so if Arnav comes across it there is a chance that he will misunderstand her, or if Nani or Anjali get it, it will cause problems there as well.
- Khushi has always acted first and thought later, the poor girl really manages to tangle herself up in a lot of mess.
Possible future scenarios:
- Anjali flips and accuses Khushi as above
- Anjali pretends to MU Khushi as above
- Shyam twists the truth and lies to Arnav, Arnav MU’s either deliberately or actually, Shyam and Arnav get into a fight, Shyam pulls out a gun, Khushi sees it and steps in front of Arnav.
We also wonder, if Arnav has been sitting doing nothing, if there a chance that:
- He has thought back and joined the dots and realised that Khushi was telling the truth all along, i.e. he remembers he fiancé, how he came to her house and she was calling for Shyam and how unhappy she was with the engagement.
- He does not know, but when Shyam tells him all these lies about her wanting the will and maybe showing false documents, Arnav knows that he is lying because the actual will is somewhere else!
- What is hope.................
- What hope means
Hope is bright shining light which keeps darkness at the bay
Hope is gentle cold breeze on a hot summer day
Hope is to remain positive when going gets tough
hope is seeking more when others think u had enough
What hope means
Hope is dreaming of tommorow
Hope is simmering under sorrow
Hope is sparkles when tears in our eyes
Hope is a beautiful thing & beutiful things never dies
What hope means
Hope is as light as a feather
Hope keeps all of us together
Hope is ubiquitous and free of cost
hope is the last thing ever lost.....
- Vineet Bansal
Precap, he grabs the phone from Khushi as she was talking in it. A frightened Khushi gets up to face Shyam, who is incredibly angry. Well thanks for popping up pre-cap, but you definitely left a bitter taste in our mouth.
- Ok in regards to the precap, we are hoping that the promo where she says sorry to Shyam might play out, even if it doesn’t we are hoping that Khushi makes up some excuse, e.g. she can say that NK had become suspicious so she was misleading him , or she saw the chit and wanted to find out who her kidnapper was so that she could congratulate him for kidnapping Arnav! ROFL! There are ample excuses she can use.
- We suppose it is too much to expect but we will mention it here, maybe after her last experience, this time Khushi does know that Shyam will come after them, so what she is doing or saying is actually deliberate so as to throw him off of their track, but we hold little hope!
DM please help, do not let him get to the will papers, we will be eternally grateful!
thanks everyone (By Arshi Advocates) (Thanked: 5 times)
thank you for reading, we are all waiting eagerly to see what happens next. Also another thought that came to us is that she might not cover herself up today, and if she is caught it shoud be interesting to see what happens next. Also, there is suppose to be another fight with another set of goons - this means that Shyam will be sending another set of goons to try and kill Arnav! can''t wait just under 2 hours to go! Thanks again everyone, cannot reply today and really rushed!